Wednesday 30 June 2010

Fashion Shows

My o My! What a rush!
2 shows at the Minories in Colchester
MACs head make-up artist Pablo and his team were amazing and with Toni and Guy doing the hair it was such a winning combination, plus my beautiful models- it just made my collection pop. The whole night was undeniable success with friends and family finally being able adore the hard work, stress and tears. A very exciting night, thats left me on a high. I also really enjoyed capturing all the backstage bustle and fashion show preparations.


The MAC team


Toni & Guy curling and frizzing


Last second touch ups before the models hit the runway

My collection and I (centre)



1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say, loved your stuff at New Designers - I've mentioned it over on my blog!

    http://ilovesewing.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-designers-my-favourties.html

    claire x

    ReplyDelete