Tuesday 13 October 2009

Synopsis Discussions

I've been reflecting on the dissertation discussions yesterday, and feel i need to read more theoretical work, then analyse, then state my opinion. I also feel i need to concentrate more fully on the impact of fashion choice, and the way in which it affects promiscuous behaviour, whilst acknowledging also if it doesn't. Concentrating mainly on 21st Century, Ive researched historical references but feel I need to look at the present day more, as my title is 'Does fashion/ clothing affect promiscuous behaviour?' The current attitude among my generation is my main focus.

My next steps are to conduct my case study, where I'll ask how a range of clothing makes the wearer feel. Whilst photographing the individuals.

I was also advised to read Froid's serious of essays on sex as he will he give me a new insight.




No comments:

Post a Comment