Sunday 20 December 2009

Boards

MOOD BOARD
The pictures taken by cubiq have a slight grey background and need to be retaken by louise in the photography studio with softer light. Ive been working on boards and realised once completion that I needed to change it from landscape to portrait as it flows better in a portfolio. My sequence starts with a cover page- mood board- development boards- sample board- illustration board- collection. The mood board embodies all of the influential aspects to my collection and the colour story is prominent throughout, uniformity is also evident, giving it a strong identity. Im very pleased with the final outcome of my boards and my development with photoshop. Im also very pleased with the progress made on my sketchbook and annotation. Im learning that consistency is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment