Wednesday 30 December 2009

Its been a while- heres the update!




The fabric finally arrived after lots of phone calls, lost deliveries and stress, so I just got on with. Painting and printing from 9 till 9. Assessing what prints were the bows and which were the main bodice, what normally determined the bows were unsuccessful prints due to lack of line quality, confusion and unsuccessful composition. The main bodice were successful due to clarity, refinement, variety and quality of line and composition.

PHOTOGRAPHY- cubiqdesign photographed my work for me in their professional studio. I was very pleased with the results as vibrancy of colour and fluidity of print translates across in the photographs.
STUDIO G- 2 very long days later there were all finished and I had managed to do 9, so headed off to studio g to show Glen my prints, he said they were fresh and vibrant. And later accepted my work to go to NY and LA tradeshows as a freelance designer for studio g.




No comments:

Post a Comment