Monday 9 November 2009

fashion affects behaviour

So the dissertation is going ok- Im currently suffering with shingles so have been doing as much work as possible, at least its only the draft due in on monday. Its coming together better than i expected actually, Im just trying to source my pictures and theory together at the moment. Ive divided the text into three sections which Im very happy with. Im currently going through and tweaking and changing bits- its such a relief to have the main bulk of it done though.

Generally good progress happening, I need to check out Barthes, Friod, Breward and anyone else that I can get my hands on. Went into the Bury town today, the library and bookshops had a dire selection of fashion philosophers. So will be treking into colchester to the uni campus library to photocopy and check out as much theory as i can, as thats what Im seriously lacking.

I also feel my introduction and conclusion aren't strong enough. So i will be changing and possibly re-writting that. I dont feel Im introducing the topic well enough, and my conclusion just needs a change of words to give it more power.

No comments:

Post a Comment